Dollar Store Challenge

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
What have you found that costs under $1 that is a must have for your hunt? For me, it’s Dollar Tree for the win! mini tweezers for the outdoor first aid kit instead of the crappy plastic ones always included in the kits.
09c617c4e8987dc5599cd7d2b161a9cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have worn the bottoms out of a few pairs of those. Used to find them at Walmart, but lately it’s dollar store, or maybe big lots. Those type places.

mwebs

WKR
Orange p cord 25ft length and a 8x6 tarp. Both a buck. Tarp was shitty and super lightweight, used it under sleeping pad and for processing then throw away.

Rob5589

WKR
Not exactly for hunting but, the wife has picked me up some storage bins and baskets for reloading and archery gear as well as some small containers to hold medications and small items.

jodorouse

FNG
Toilet paper is generally less than $1. I bring a half roll and smash it flat so the center is flat so it fits better in my pack. If you take from a hotel it’s free (kinda, your bill pays for it). Multiple uses: pooping, marking blood trail, wind indicator, deer estrous wick, and probably other uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pyle762

FNG
I like the milk that doesn't need to be refrigerated for bringing to camp. Cost a $1 a box and tastes pretty good. Plus lots of food for trail snacks and sardines for a buck...lol (pretty much same price as Wally World though)

rclouse79

WKR
What have you found that costs under $1 that is a must have for your hunt? For me, it’s Dollar Tree for the win! mini tweezers for the outdoor first aid kit instead of the crappy plastic ones always included in the kits.
09c617c4e8987dc5599cd7d2b161a9cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Tweezers become many times more valuable when you hunt AZ, or somewhere else where all the vegetation wants to stick you.