Dollar Store Challenge

The dollar stores are great for buying extra small toothpaste, shaving cream, & other items for backpack hunting trips. Lightweight & limited volume.

Drenalin

WKR
$ store = hot chicks!
Uh-huh...in my area, that’s because they’re large “chicks” and it leads to all kinds of perspiration and odors. In fairness, that applies to the male shoppers too though. Speaking of, and so I’m not contributing to the derailment of this fine thread, my contribution is travel sized deodorant. Which surely will not win this challenge.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
I forgot the packages of 5? single use super glue from the dollar store. That stuff fixes EVERYTHING from cuts to clothing.
to broken buckles. Super glue really is the G.O.A.T!

I can think of anything to special. U do like the moo cream for my hands. Its not greasy.

But mostly what I take away after looking at "the people of dollar store" is the value of hunting for organic free range. 😇

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
I can think of anything to special. U do like the moo cream for my hands. Its not greasy.

But mostly what I take away after looking at "the people of dollar store" is the value of hunting for organic free range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Laramie

WKR
Our dollar store sells mini bottles of whisky for $.99. We have a tradition of toasting after the kill- in the field before packing out. Those are super cheap, light, and easy to keep in the pack until the time comes.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Our dollar store sells mini bottles of whisky for $.99. We have a tradition of toasting after the kill- in the field before packing out. Those are super cheap, light, and easy to keep in the pack until the time comes.

your dollar store sounds TOP NOTCH!

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
@leapiper says duct tape is the must have backcountry item that can be found at the dollar store. love that suggestion