Drone Scouting

chav0_12

FNG
What is computer assisted remote hunting? Google maps? OnX? Googling the wind direction?
They gave the definition before that.

“A) “Computer-assisted remote hunting” means the use of a computer or any other device, equipment, or software to remotely control the aiming and discharge or a rifle, shotgun, handgun, bow and arrow, crossbow, or any other implement to hunt or harvest wildlife in the Commonwealth; and”

Don’t think it includes digital maps.

Rich M

WKR
One is real time and one is just satellite imagery. How could you say using a map is the same as flying a drone? Or getting real time updates to the exact location of an animal?
The post was about scouting not hunting.

All you are likely to get is terrain cause drones and helicopters at similar heights spook game.

I live in easyern half of country, use drones and do helicopter surveys as part of my work. Rarely see animals. Might be diff out west.

dtrkyman

WKR
I think 2 way radios are a huge problem in a couple western states, a ton of animals would still be alive if not for legal radio communication!

I know of places that rely on them and are responsible for a huge portion of their success!

Was shocked to see it was legal!

lak2004

WKR
The post was about scouting not hunting.

All you are likely to get is terrain cause drones and helicopters at similar heights spook game.

I live in easyern half of country, use drones and do helicopter surveys as part of my work. Rarely see animals. Might be diff out west.
Much different out west.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

lak2004

WKR
Try not to get caught it's super illegal in western states like Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and some others

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
This is an idiotic response. How about instead of "try not to get caught" just don't do illegal things...

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Deadfall

WKR
Not for me. Bang around in tge woods planning and dreaming is 90 percent of tge fun for me.