DuckCamp DryDown

strousek

Lil-Rokslider
I am wondering if anyone has any experience with the Duck Camp DryDown jacket. I am looking for a light weight camo down jacket for various late season hunts. The problem I have is that I am 5'2" and can't stand baggy clothing. Sitka and Kuiu don't offer anything in men's small anymore in any of their puffy coats. I have a SG Grumman and love it but I am really looking for a camo pattern in a similar style jacket.

I can't find any weights on the Duck Camp jacket so curious as to if anyone has first hand experience. I am open to other options if anyone knows of a good down lightweight camo jacket that is actually sold in men's small.

Chuckybmd

WKR
I have the duck camp dry down vest. I’m going to assume the jacket is the same as the vest only with sleeves.

Very warm. Seems well constructed. It actually runs a little big I have a size large. Longer in the torso, like for more coverage. I assume the jacket is similar. I really do love the fact that it’s reversible.

I also have the Kuiu super down ultra vest. I feel like the downfill is a little finer (higher grade) and the vest overall is much lighter. Maybe they are just out of your size? I imagine they assume people wear that over other articles of clothing so the small size isn’t frequently ordered.