Duplex fram

Duplex frame

Ok guys I have a question. About kifaru frames. What is the difference between the hunting platform and the tactical platform? Any info will help. Thanks alot

Last edited:

1morehill

FNG
I think because the tactical duplex has 2 rolls of pals on the belt and the hunting has only 1

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Because we haven't had a chance to change the website yet:)

1morehill is correct on the belt though.... The tac version has quick release shoulder strap buckles and 2 rows of pals on the belt. We've recently combined the frames, so they all will come with non quick release shoulder straps and 2 rows of pals on the belt.

Feel free to call me tomorrow with more questions .

Then how come the tac frame is 10 dollars more?

1morehill

FNG
Ya thats true forgot about the tactical line having those quick release buckles,I don't have the duplex have the bikini and I love the thing no issues carrying weight at all.

OP
tipsntails7
Thanks guys. I'm thinking about picking up a duplex and cargo panel in od and taking advantage Of the sale. Still tryin to talk myself out of it :)

OP
tipsntails7
I've been looking at the cargo panel and my mind has been racing with all the options that thing has. Right now I'm figuring a way to load up a couple dozen goose deeks in bags with that bad boy. If it could handle 2 dozen fullbodies it would be worth twice what it costs.

Because we haven't had a chance to change the website yet:)

1morehill is correct on the belt though.... The tac version has quick release shoulder strap buckles and 2 rows of pals on the belt. We've recently combined the frames, so they all will come with non quick release shoulder straps and 2 rows of pals on the belt.

I like the 2 rows of pals... so is this changeover in effect now if I order a multicam hunting frame tomorrow, it will come with dual row of pals on the belt?

Also, will the hunting gunbearer still work on the new hunting frame belt? My understanding (which could easily be wrong) is that the hunting gunbearer is designed to fit the webbing on the hunting frame belt, whereas the combat gunbearer is designed to fit the two rows of pals on the tactical frame belt.