E-Form4 information

If that's the case why did the first round of emails say your dealer would contact you and to have your pin and account number ready?
I haven’t got any emails saying anything about dealers. Last email I got was SilencerShop saying I needed to docusign a document before they could send the paperwork off to the atf. The only thing It said about dealer was when my suppressor is cleared and ready my dealer will reach out so I can pick it up.

But I purchased in December so maybe I’m
Behind things

Attachments

• F8497BFA-F460-4850-B5F8-40060FDFBA08.jpeg
    F8497BFA-F460-4850-B5F8-40060FDFBA08.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
OP
Msowa

Msowa

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve received information from silencershop that has indicated they have a handle on the submission process and that a guide for dealers and customers will be coming out by weeks end. 🤷.

I also know that doing anything NFA is a game of patience and if you can’t take a deep breath and let the process grind along at a .GOV pace then you’ll go bat shit crazy. Not an excuse, just reality

I’ve received information from silencershop that has indicated they have a handle on the submission process and that a guide for dealers and customers will be coming out by weeks end. 🤷.

I also know that doing anything NFA is a game of patience and if you can’t take a deep breath and let the process grind along at a .GOV pace then you’ll go bat shit crazy. Not an excuse, just reality
I find the Govt very punctual if they think you owe them money.

VinoVino

Lil-Rokslider
I checked the NFA tracker site. Looks like a majority of the late March/early April Form 4's are getting processed about now and the average wait time for paper forms is almost at 290 days. It'll be really interesting to see how the graph shifts once the eFile forms start to get processed.

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
Got this email from Silencer Shop today.
1f1e489cf24961c53ad42ce148f4680e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Bbell12

WKR
Got this email from Silencer Shop today.
1f1e489cf24961c53ad42ce148f4680e.jpg

I got that email too and called my dealer. They said that SilencerShop is the one that will submit the eForm while that email says the opposite. I’m confused at this point.

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
I just did my eform certification today. Make sure to call your dealer, FFL, etc that you are using or who has the suppressor in jail. I was told that eform emails went out stating that forms were ready to certify, when they really weren't .

After I called my local dealer that I bought the suppressor from to indeed make sure my forms were ready I proceeded to the shop. They presented the digital form to me on a laptop, I entered my ATF Eform username and pin, hit enter waited literally 3 seconds then got my verification/certification notice on the laptop and a email from the ATF confirming submission and in process. Along with my permit control number, reference number, date of submission and form ID. Took less than 2 minutes to complete. Now just waiting for the approval. Crossing everything that can be crossed for a 90 day approval. It was super easy!

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
This is what I received right after clicking the submit button.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220114-201541_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-201541_Gmail.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 51

Lawnboi

WKR
Iv now got two cans an my dealer, they still havnt gotten direction from silencer shop, and stated they are awaiting how they want them to proceed.

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
Iv now got two cans an my dealer, they still havnt gotten direction from silencer shop, and stated they are awaiting how they want them to proceed.
My dealer did finally get some direction from Silencer Shop towards the end of last week. I think they pushed the software out to their top tier dealers first and it'll get pushed out to lower tier dealers as time goes on.

Nillion

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah wait till I get mine submitted. 😃

I say the opposite. Get the money spent if you keep putting it off you'll never get one.

Well I just purchased a Nomad 30, so hopefully you got yours in prior.

The Silencer Shop kiosk makes this process ridiculously easy. I budgeted over an hour to get it done but it only took like 20 minutes. The dealer said they finally sent all their E-file info to him yesterday and he's going to go over it this weekend to get caught up.

Well I just purchased a Nomad 30, so hopefully you got yours in prior.

The Silencer Shop kiosk makes this process ridiculously easy. I budgeted over an hour to get it done but it only took like 20 minutes. The dealer said they finally sent all their E-file info to him yesterday and he's going to go over it this weekend to get caught up.
Lol I won't have time to submit for like 10 more days😢

I just did my eform certification today. Make sure to call your dealer, FFL, etc that you are using or who has the suppressor in jail. I was told that eform emails went out stating that forms were ready to certify, when they really weren't .

After I called my local dealer that I bought the suppressor from to indeed make sure my forms were ready I proceeded to the shop. They presented the digital form to me on a laptop, I entered my ATF Eform username and pin, hit enter waited literally 3 seconds then got my verification/certification notice on the laptop and a email from the ATF confirming submission and in process. Along with my permit control number, reference number, date of submission and form ID. Took less than 2 minutes to complete. Now just waiting for the approval. Crossing everything that can be crossed for a 90 day approval. It was super easy!

I went in to my shop last week and created an eforms account. How long did it take from that point to have to certify? I assume that is what my next step is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
I paid for my suppressor and my tax stamp on the 11th. I did my eform certification on the 14th.