E-Form4 information

OP
Msowa

Msowa

Lil-Rokslider
Strange that there are so many problems and so many different experiences.

I had two cans go through the silencershop software very smoothly, in mid January.
Definitely had smooth submissions but the lions share have been rough

ElPollo

WKR
Mine went smoothly up to the certification and then the websites keep going down very time I can get to the SOT.

Strange. Glad to be lucky some times.

Have you gotten any back yet? I’m half way through the supposed 90 days. Not holding my breath
Yeah I would be super surprised if the 90days thing came true. I would be pleased if it only took 6months instead of 10-12 and not expecting anything less than the 10-12months.

TX_Diver

WKR
Heard of a few more coming back today.

Bunker Guns on facebook posted two apps approved in 80 days. Supposedly a guy on reddit got his back in 77 days too.

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
If that's true maybe mine will be coming up soon. I certified 14 Jan 2022.

I bought 3 Banish cans from Silencer Central on Dec 20th. They ran my card on 12/22. Set up my ATF eform acct on 12/23. I returned digital photo and mailed fingerprint cards the same day they notified me. Then, SC dicked around until certify call on Feb 19th. I received emails from the ATF on Feb 26th saying they were 'submitted'. They still don't show up on my ATF account. Do any of you guys have your purchases show up on the ATF site?

Mine does not show up on my account either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssramage

FNG
Just an update, I placed my order with SS on 1/28. I followed up once earlier in Feb once I completed my docusign to just find out next step in the process. Was told my suppressor was being shipped to my dealer that week and would be ready to certify soon. Logged on a couple weeks later and saw an orange box next to "ready to certify" on their site, so I called the dealer. They told me to call SS because they didn't have anything. Talked to SS again and got a pissy response to let the process run its course and that the dashboard was incorrect, but they'd let me know. That was a couple weeks ago and still nothing.

First suppressor purchase and I can understand now why it takes so long.

TX_Diver

WKR
Imo SS like I said I had zero issues with my local sot who does not use them.
Ready to certify as soon as he hit enter on his end.
We did it all in one trip.
Mine was super easy too. Glad I didn’t have one of the horror stories.

Of course nothing is in hand yet so still some opportunities for it to go wrong! But the e form and certification was easy for me. I was mid January So well see if I get a call next month…

Lawnboi

WKR
I feel fortunate that I had two silencershop cans go eform mid January.

I think it’s a mix of new software, paired with new government software.

Add onto that the droves of people getting into the nfa game because of eform, with little understanding of how even a paper form works and we are where we are today. Frustrated people. Which is probably a good thing considering there should be no reason for a wait this ridiculous anyways.

I have buddies who were dead set on getting cans when they were no longer an nfa item. My answer was good luck, don’t see it happening anytime soon, and if it does good luck finding a fan in a year.

ElPollo

WKR
I certified mine this morning. Had a few hiccups with the SS and ATF websites going down. Gotta expect like that stuff with new systems. I can’t complain too much about the wait. I ordered a new barrel to use the can with and it’s supposed to take 12 weeks.

NDGuy

WKR
Yeah I would be super surprised if the 90days thing came true. I would be pleased if it only took 6months instead of 10-12 and not expecting anything less than the 10-12months.
I'm already seeing lots of confirmations from those that E-form submitted in December.

Same but my FFL can see it so idk I guess. Whatever as long as it is in, did you get the email confirmation? I got mine from the ATF.

Yes I got “submitted”email from ATF on December 29, 2021. Hopefully hear something soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk