Eastern woods binos

adamm88

WKR
Im possibly looking to pick up a better pair of binos on sale this weekend, My current pair is Leupold bx1 10x42 and the older i get and more i use them the more i desire out of them.

Iv looked hard at mavens they seem to have good deals on their b and c series, in not sure jf i want to stick with 10x42 or use 8x42 or even 8x30? I only hunt eastern whitetails in woods, hoping to keep it below $400, Any other brands out there to look for a deal this weekend that would be a upgrade from what i have?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We've reduced pricing on all Athlon, GPO, Hawke, Kowa, Meopta, & Sig Sauer Binoculars.
It's our pleasure, as a long standing supporting vendor here, to discuss the different available options and special opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have the time. Thanks
Happy Thanksgiving

Ac338

WKR
For whitetails I carry my 8x now, I hunt in Michigan in thicker areas typically and when I picked up 8x my 10 and 12x don’t come with me to the stand. I like the wide fov and I get better twilight performance with my 8x. Not saying 8x is better at twilight in general that I don’t know, but my 8x Zeiss have better low light performance than my 10x meoptas

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Get the best glass you can, over any other feature.

I would get a pair of 8x

Switched this year from using swaro 7x20s to Kowa 6.5x32. Outside edge isn't perfect as far as focus but the center is amazing. 6.5x is about right for me for archery season, and it has a huge FOV and the best dusk/ early morning light transmission that I've ever seen. It's truly incredible for being a budget bino. I bought mine off camp saver and regularly get 20% coupons that you can use towards anything.