Eat my Boxershorts

treillw

WKR
Yes, I'm posting online about boxershorts. Somebody pinch me.

I hate all the boxer I've purchased over the last couple years for everyday use. They are falling apart after two months, which is ridiculous for how much some of them cost. Then I blow the 🥜s out of them about a month after that.

What do you guys like? I don't need fancy antimicrobial Mongolian goats hair boxershorts for $40 a pair. Just want something that will do the job and hold up decently.

Thanks!

Mosby

WKR
For hunting I wear synthetic for hot weather(Cabela's) and merino boxers for fall and winter. I never wear anything cotton when hunting or even training for hunting. The rest of the year I buy whatever I find at Costco or Sam's.

ppwack02

Lil-Rokslider
I've had luck with the Adidas ones from Costco. When they are on sale I think it's about $10 for three pairs. I usually buy 3 or 4 packs when this happens. Can't beat it for the price.

Wapiti1

WKR
Terramar mesh. I bought a bunch about 5 years ago, and they are still going strong.

They work for everything.

Jeremy

Mt Al

WKR
Ralph Loren or ExOffico. Will try Duluth next I have felt your pain, especially when the elastic fails and they start dropping down your waist inside your pants. It's time to pay up to protect that which is the most important part of your anatomy. Don't make us have an online intervention!

ODB

WKR
I use smartwool for hunting. And I only use them hunting or when traveling very light. Not daily wearers.

Haggin

Lil-Rokslider
Another Duluth fan here - buck naked or "armachillo". wait for them to be on sale. I think the lowest is $14.50/pr for buck naked a couple times a year, but $16.50/pr happens often