Eberlestock GunnerRunner is terrible!

MarkG

FNG
I was excited to buy an Eberlestock pack for the first time, I made the huge mistake of buying the gunrunner. I wore of for less than an hour. It has a terrible fit, the upper strap nearly choked me and lower strap cut into my waist. In addition, trying to put In on or off requires acrobatic skills.

The company refuses to take it back (I bought it in the spring for a fall hunt to spread costs) and then informed me that it is really aimed at hunters of a smaller stature and women (I’m 6’2 and 240 pounds).

To add insult to injury they recommended the 2 liter bladder...which does not fit through the sewn slots.

Very disappointing for a premium (over) priced product.

bsnedeker

WKR
I made a similar mistake abs wasted a bunch of cash on an eberlestock before I knew better. Suffered through my first elk hunt then bought a kifaru.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
M

MarkG

FNG
Wish I would have known. Trying to sell it now but feel guilty

to each his own. I have had mine for about 5 years. great pack, especially for hunting off of a mtn bike. It is real similar to a hydration pack with storage. love mine.

338edge

Lil-Rokslider
I love my Kifaru. With that said I also like my Just one. The main difference is the Kifaru is more comfortable packing weight as the load lifters gets the weight off of your shoulders.