EDC Pack

BKhunter

WKR
Hey All,

Looking for a good EDC pack (not on the tactical side). Need it for work/travel. Would like internal storage compartments/organizer, lap top storage, etc. Any good recommendations? Preferably one that comes in black. TIA.

BK

TN2shot07

WKR
The new one from Marsupial looks good, if their harnesses are any indication it will be well made.

tttoadman

WKR
If you can find a Kifaru Urban Zippy, I have been using it for years. carries an oversize laptop and 11x17 drawings. side pockets for cords. you can put lash kits and and any mesh mounted pockets.

tony

WKR
You want "good" internal organization, none of the outdoor brands are going to give you that per say. Your going to have to add pouches and things.
I always recommend two that I use all the time.
Alpha one niner
And if you want to do a custom bomb proof bag and a price that will amaze you.
Green room 136
Its a Malaysian small outfit, you can do off the self or go custom for a few bucks more. Super quick build and shipping. Usually a month or less. Free shipping
And Pat the owner is as good as they come.

I use the Eberlestock Combat Office Brief for work. Has organization, laptop space and other dividers. It's a shoulder bag and not a backpack though but perfect when I go into the office

NoLys1776

FNG
Hey All,

Looking for a good EDC pack (not on the tactical side). Need it for work/travel. Would like internal storage compartments/organizer, lap top storage, etc. Any good recommendations? Preferably one that comes in black. TIA.

BK
Vertx makes a lot of good stuff with extra pockets. The interiors are soft velcro lined and they make additional pockets and zip pouches to add more versatility. You can usually find sales and deals all over the place.

prm

WKR
Alpha One Niner Whitley is a nice work pack. Not a lot of volume for bulky stuff though. Very good for laptops, files, books, and organization though.

If you also want to use the pack for clothes while traveling, the Pathfinder or Spare Camel 2.0 would be better choices.
Check out George Defined for reviews:

Last edited: