ELD-X

Those that have shot the X and M is there much difference in loads and accuracy between the 2?

Regarding the X how sensitive is it to seating depth? Does it like a little jump?
I couldn't tell a bit of difference between the two (162gr) ballistically speaking. I have shot both bullets with the exact same load out to 700-800yds and there was virtually no POI change, same dial up. Further may show more of a difference but I didn't see any at the ranges I shot at. My particular rifle did like to be close to the lands. I tried .020 and .025 off and it was a no go with huge groups. .012 and closer they shoot great. Not sure how they will do in yours though, just gotta try it.

Last edited:

Dcrafton

WKR
That's excellent! What BC have you settled on for that load out to 1000yds?

0a6e5541dfb702ee7a9b941a1d4fbdd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

z987k

WKR
I was repeating and named the source. If that’s what the top barrel maker, bullet maker and gunsmith say, they are more in the know than....
Bullet RPM is just math. Plugged your RPMs into the equation, solved for x.
It's RPM = MV*720/twist rate.

Experience in rifles doesn't mean they can do 4th grade math, or you misquoted them. Probably the latter, as almost nothing spins at 400k rpm. The MV and twist rate required to do that are not common.