Electronic charging

Ravpower for me. Picked up the 26k on Amazon prime day for about $28. Works great no issues. I mostly use the 10k though

I purchased a Milwaukee heated vest for work/hunting....so it is an M12 system and I use M18 system tools thus I also purchased an M12 to M18 converter. So the M18 converter arrives and it has a usb outlet on it.....so I can take a 5ah battery and charge via usb. I also have a great M18 handheld light and a 5ah battery in it last's forever, I mean days....... The light itself is very light. On a one night pack in/out I have a light, way to charge things while I sleep and a heated vest for the am....with one 5ah battery. Add a 1.5 ah M18 battery and I can fun the vest for 9 hrs on low while I sleep. Pretty neat stuff.
Thanks for the idea. I've already have Milwaukee batteries. I'm going to buy one of the adapters and test it.

I have been using Anker products for a while. I carry a smaller one an Astro 5200 mAh in my pack capable of about two full charges on the iphone and a larger one 20,000mAh for just emergency purposes. The larger one is pretty heavy to lug around and I doubt I would ever be out long enough to need 8 charges. The Astro is light and I sometimes forget its even in my day pack.

jake1455

FNG
I posted this on another thread, but the blackweb 20000 mAh portable charger from Walmart is worth the look can get it for fairly cheap and it packs a very very high amount of charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk