WTS Elk antler dog bones "new pics and prices"

PLO5

WKR
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Elk antler dog bones, small, medium, and large. Please ad 5$ shipping per order no matter quantity of bags. Please text 575-595-5097

Attachments

• U6+ULB+pStal88y5M2hslA.jpg
    U6+ULB+pStal88y5M2hslA.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 129
  • BxDegMzDSpiqTVc7c+1KnQ.jpg
    BxDegMzDSpiqTVc7c+1KnQ.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 142
  • ohYyNlbeRMallfHfZq8WNA.jpg
    ohYyNlbeRMallfHfZq8WNA.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 144
  • RXtZjeptTIG5nXuUyumEnQ.jpg
    RXtZjeptTIG5nXuUyumEnQ.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Hg4btLgYRLmOUTuOZGyj6A.jpg
    Hg4btLgYRLmOUTuOZGyj6A.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Q9qfDrOwSbeJniecm+D6UQ.jpg
    Q9qfDrOwSbeJniecm+D6UQ.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 118
  • mr7P2OcXTFCcH0s5aQScQw.jpg
    mr7P2OcXTFCcH0s5aQScQw.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 110
  • hVaLouuuTTeaJteIukPeDg.jpg
    hVaLouuuTTeaJteIukPeDg.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 97

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have you had any feedback on size to go with? I have a 50lb English setter that I am thinking of getting a couple bags for.

Gznokes

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a dumb but sincere question. I'm new to dog ownership and have a vizla. I'm wondering if antlers are a safe chew toy. I looked up a few comments online and someone said they are to hard and dogs risk breaking their teeth.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If your dog is lactose intolerant these are a great way to give them a high protein gluten free supplements. Im pretty sure no animals were harmed in making these treats either,I've got a couple of pretty dumb weimeriners and they havent figured out I'm feeding them antlers. Good luck.
I'm off to get my birkenstocks aligned.
This is a dumb but sincere question. I'm new to dog ownership and have a vizla. I'm wondering if antlers are a safe chew toy. I looked up a few comments online and someone said they are to hard and dogs risk breaking their teeth.

OP
PLO5

PLO5

WKR
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
ttt still a few bags left. I have never seen them hurt dogs teeth. Pet stores sell them all over the place. I have had several personal dogs and never had an issue and been selling them for several years without an issue. Even the 6lb chihuahua my girlfriend has has enjoyed them since she had puppy teeth with no issues.

Last edited:

team3t

WKR
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Yes, dogs have been known to break teeth on antler chews.

My dogs have chewed on antlers for well over 15 years and never had a broken tooth. Antler chews sale nationally not only on Amazon but through different pet store retailers. In my opinion the more they chew on the bones the healthier their teeth are. Just saying that’s my experience owning over a dozen different dogs.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m not downing on antler chews, as I sell hundreds of pounds a year.
Just stating the facts, for the gentleman that posed the question.

slick

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I believe elk antlers are “better” chews than deer antler. Deer antlers have more of the harder outer bone, comparative to elk antlers having more of the spongier softer inner bone. That outer sheath is what I think would cause more damage.

So i think if your dog is chewing on anything there’s a risk, but I give my pups elk over deer antlers if I can help it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

team3t

WKR
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Antlers are a great option to help keep your dogs teeth clean. Agreed that elk tend to be softer.

Last edited:

Gznokes

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your dog is lactose intolerant these are a great way to give them a high protein gluten free supplements. Im pretty sure no animals were harmed in making these treats either,I've got a couple of pretty dumb weimeriners and they havent figured out I'm feeding them antlers. Good luck.
I'm off to get my birkenstocks aligned.
That's a great post! definitely got a laugh.

Gznokes

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting idea about elk antlers. Seems to make sense. Thanks for the perspective.

Gznokes

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, what a thread this turned into! 2 bags of medium size antler bones and 1 small size antler bone bag left.
Rgtemple, hopefully my questions and comments haven't done anything but help bring a little attention to your posting! Based on the comments, one or two other thoughts came to mind. It seems like a larger diameter chew like and elk antler would be more difficult for a dog to really bite hard and break a tooth on compared to something more narrow like a deer antler. Also, I found a spike elk shed and it seems to be softer and spongier than a normal antler. I sawed it up and gave it to my dog and it really likes it.