Elk are as real as Big Foot

thatguy

FNG
So after a year of living in Colorado and getting into the mountains regularly. I have seen God knows how many big horn sheep, mountain goats, deer, pronghorns. 2 moose. Loads of bear sign. Deer in my camp every time I've camped. A pelican in Denver. Yet no elk. At this point I've wrote them off as government conspiracy theory. ELK ARN'T REAL. Spread the message.

On a real note. I've seriously seen more moose than Elk... I can't figure out what gives.....

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

puckhead

FNG
Moose like bogs and creeks and watery stuff. Roads/trails are near creeks and bogs and watery stuff. Elk are very real, just take a drive through RMNP. You'll see so many pet elk. Elk like to graze. Drive any big valley with large cattle ranches and giant hay fields in the winter when the elk are down low, you'll see herds of hundreds.

The fact that you have lived in Colorado for an entire year and only seen 2 moose tells me that you simply aren't getting out enough. Those dang things are taking over. Just get outside more, you'll eventually see a Bigfoot.