Elk camp tag along and I need A surprise suggestion

I have been invited to tag along on a hunt with several very experienced hunters and a film crew. I know I am there to be a pack mule and spotter but I am excited and grateful. I am looking for suggestions on something cool to bring. They are providing meals back at camp and it will be fairly warm. I think It will be in the 80s during the day. It is not a drinking camp so I can't do the old fancy bottle of whiskey. I think there will be about 6 people there.

So far all I have come up with is packing my small Yeti cooler with dry ice and Haagen-Dazs bard and breaking them out on day two.

What are your suggestions?

Thanks!

h2so4

WKR
I’ve hauled in a pan, stove, little green propane tank, butter and steak for my boys before. It was a good time. Take instant potatoes to make everything better.

I would buy a small game tag, go grouse hunting with a suppressed rifle or pistol (if legal). Cook those up for dinner one night

sndmn11

WKR

I don't know how to meme

wyojdubya

Lil-Rokslider
Sashimi grade fish loin, soy sauce, scallions, and jalapenos. Slice, dice, and serve.

It was a hit the one time I brought it along on a hot speed goat hunt. But we also washed it down with sake and Sapporos, which might've influenced the reviews.

mobilefamily

Lil-Rokslider
First of all, good call and thank you for your example. Etiquette and courtesy are becoming rare in this world.

Second: where is your "competitive advantage?" In my case, it's my wife's homemade cookies. I took a couple dozen to base camp on a guided sheep hunt that was already well provisioned and had a cook. The owner and guides were appropriately impressed! When I flew out to spike camp I left the cookie sack with the base camp crew.

Doesn't have to be fancy. You're on the right track. A special food treat is a great solution. They'll already have all the gear and gadgets. In lieu of food, a good inventory of jokes, a quick hand to clean up, and be the first one up to make coffee, last one down after dishes are done will get you a return invite!

dtrkyman

WKR
I hate cigars!!! Too each their own.

If it’s 80 degrees and you broke out some ice cream bars I might kiss you on the mouth…lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk