Elk Meat Processor

Not to be "that guy", but I'll be "that guy". Have you ever considered doing it yourself? Loads of great youtube videos on everything from cows to deer, pretty much same idea for an elk. I just did my first this weekend. Took me a while, but I got it butchered well and feel really accomplished that I took the animal from the field to the freezer, and eventually to the table 100% by my own hand. Anyway, please ignore "that guy", just throwing it out there that doing it yourself is totally doable, and really a nice accomplishment.

OP
B

BigBird69

FNG
Not to be "that guy", but I'll be "that guy". Have you ever considered doing it yourself? Loads of great youtube videos on everything from cows to deer, pretty much same idea for an elk. I just did my first this weekend. Took me a while, but I got it butchered well and feel really accomplished that I took the animal from the field to the freezer, and eventually to the table 100% by my own hand. Anyway, please ignore "that guy", just throwing it out there that doing it yourself is totally doable, and really a nice accomplishment.
I've always done it myself. This is the first time I've ever needed an animal processed by a third party which is why I was asking for recommendations. I'm on a time crunch with work and other hunting trips otherwise I would.