Envro Group is planning to sue to expand Grizzly's to 12 states.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
They should be suing the bears themselves for not relocating or expanding into those states. Why do they think it is the government's responsibility to move the bears? More liberal hogwash.

I don’t see the irony. Grizzlies would add to diversity.

That said, last thing we need is more grizzlies in other popular recreational areas.

What bothers me the most is the tax payer money they receive for filing law suits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know how it works but it appears to be an incentive to file as many lawsuits as possible. Partner with a law firm, file lawsuits, get paid.

JWP58

WKR
In this day and age, why would this surprise anyone? I hope chuck post jumps on board. Cant wait to see some artsy, overly poetic, holier than thou movie about it....

Beendare

WKR
A quick scan of their website reveals another PETA like animal rights outfit;

a "LETS END THE WAR ON WOLVES" graphic pops up...

"NO BORDER WALL FOR THE SAKE OF JAGUARS AND PEOPLE"

MOUNTAIN LION PHOTO- WOULD YOU MOURN THEM WHEN THEY ARE GONE [ I doubt they would let their kids hike a trail solo in CA- we have plenty of them]

^^^ those articles gives you an idea where they are on things.
Center for bio diversity site

cmahoney

WKR
And their lawyers are getting rich from our tax dollars because they lobbied for a crazy law that reimburses them for suing he government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btaylor

WKR
Maybe a trial run relocation is in order...say drop a sow with a couple cubs in Central Park so they have some room to forage.

chasewild

WKR
CBD is not new to the federal litigation game -- spotted owls, desert tortoise, sage-grouse, wolves, bears, wild horses...they've been involved in them all.

And, they win. A lot.

Failure to act by federal land management agencies would be their ground so they are seeking a writ of mandamus or something similar....but I am not sure this one has the likelihood of success of their other efforts.

Elk97

WKR
At the rate the griz are reproducing (and not being hunted) there won't be any need to help them relocate to other states. Just give 'em some time.

NateK

Lil-Rokslider
Well if the griz end up in more populated areas maybe it will be easer to get a hunting season in place. Nothing like have a close acquaintance eaten to change your perspective!

OP
G

GregB

WKR
Well if the griz end up in more populated areas maybe it will be easer to get a hunting season in place. Nothing like have a close acquaintance eaten to change your perspective!
The same idiots will just sue to keep that from happening. They already did it to the Griz season in Idaho.
Which states are they proposing
Texas, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon. Basically the entire west.

The same idiots will just sue to keep that from happening. They already did it to the Griz season in Idaho.

Texas, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon. Basically the entire west.

Grizzlies in Texas..... that would be wild lol.... they wouldn’t last a winter there

good luck relocating them to Texas. We don’t play

Although we had a Tiger show up bathing In the Rio grande outside of Laredo this week.

El chapo’s probably

What do you guys think of this? Ironically the group is called The Center for Biological diversity.

Article link
I am new but they have been releasing grizzly in Washington state and I haven’t noticed anything different in animal populations. But it also doesn’t make sense to release an animal to an area they aren’t moving too anyway.