European Union to issue "Green Pass" to those vaccinated, restrict those not vaccinated....

ALL pandemics end on their own, this one is no different. This is pointless as the vaccine is not a permanent fix. Might as well do this for all types of the Flu as well...

The USA might screen foreign travelers coming in, but keeping citizens from jumping state to state, it would take a lot of resources to make it legally happen...

Broomd

WKR
Who gives a shit what the EU does?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
You had better give a sh t, because as the EU goes so goes Biden, Inc.
Read the posting right below yours for true enlightenment.....

Many guys here will want to travel for Canadian sheep, goat, moose etc, and without a vax card good luck with that. I've always suspected that a 'proof of vax' would be required for travel and it's why we both got the damn shots, aside from not wanting actual Covid.....

Moserkr

WKR
You can get a fake vax card or find a doctor that has poor aim when administering the vax, then signs you off as good for the real deal. This whole scamdemic has been a joke since the beginning. Every other category of illness that causes death is down as the wuflu has swallowed all the cases of death as its own. The real disease is and always has been the blue plague, originated in CA, NY, and DC; coming to your town too if you let it.

ODB

WKR
And many business people understand the world just fine and think that having to carry vaccination papers is B.S.
Try to visit east Africa and travel between countries without your yellow fever card. Ain’t gonna happen.

I’ll eventually have to add the covid vaccine to my list and keep on seeing the world. Oh well.

jmez

WKR
You had better give a sh t, because as the EU goes so goes Biden, Inc.
Read the posting right below yours for true enlightenment.....

Many guys here will want to travel for Canadian sheep, goat, moose etc, and without a vax card good luck with that. I've always suspected that a 'proof of vax' would be required for travel and it's why we both got the damn shots, aside from not wanting actual Covid.....
I don't give a shit, sorry.

Broomd

WKR
I don't give a shit, sorry.

No worries. I'd say 'it's a free country' but you may find that it isn't so free after all, re. C-19.

My wife and I like to travel and haven't done so in a very long time now.
Looking forward to getting down to the Mayan Peninsula fairly soon; boy, we need it.

Rob5589

WKR
You can get a fake vax card or find a doctor that has poor aim when administering the vax, then signs you off as good for the real deal. This whole scamdemic has been a joke since the beginning. Every other category of illness that causes death is down as the wuflu has swallowed all the cases of death as its own. The real disease is and always has been the blue plague, originated in CA, NY, and DC; coming to your town too if you let it.
The issue with that is, in CA specifically, those vaccinated go into a state database. So a faked card may not work.

And doc's aren't administering the vax; nurses, med techs, EMT'S, paramedics, etc., are the ones doing it. And it's highly unlikely you'll find someone to risk their license by faking the administration.

Gobbler36

WKR
The vaccine is ******* worthless, with a viral epidemuc we have never done one thing to stop, cure it or prevent It. it runs its course. heres a great video of a man that likely has far more experience than any of us on the topic. lots of other docs feel the same.

this will be the next step I fear to take away people’s choice to be able to travel, but I guess I won’t mind driving around the country, as far as Europe goes I could give two shits less about what those twats Do over there

MattB

WKR
And what is next? The government will start demanding kids have certain vaccines before going to kindergarden? Having to pass a test and have a license to drive on public roads? The government requiring you to register and have insurance your vehicle? They may even try to dictate how much alcohol you can consume before driving or fire your guns in town. Those fascist bastards.

H
And what is next? The government will start demanding kids have certain vaccines before going to kindergarden? Having to pass a test and have a license to drive on public roads? The government requiring you to register and have insurance your vehicle? They may even try to dictate how much alcohol you can consume before driving or fire your guns in town. Those fascist bastards.
Hopefully they will require you to pass a test before you reproduce.
I don't care what they do in the EU as that is their business, but we have a constitution here and I suggest you review it, specifically the 14th amendment, privledges and immunities clause, articles of the confederation, and letters from people such as James Madison and Alexander Hamilton.