EXO - Absolutely Amazing Customer Service

Been a while since I posted on here, but I wanted to just say Thank you to the guys at EXO. I had a "warranty" issue on my 3500 pack. What these guys consider warranty work is extremely liberal. I won't go into the details, but I just wanted to put it out there to anyone looking at packs, if customer service is important to you I would strongly recommend taking a look at these guys. (not to mention the quality and comfort of the pack I have is great)

87TT

WKR
Haven't needed any warranty stuff but have dealt with them several times and always first rate and willing to help you decide on which product to get and answer all questions. The dog is cool too.

Rob5589

WKR
I will jump in and say the same. Not warranty, just basic questions on purchasing. Mr. Huelsing was always quick to answer which seems rare nowadays. So, thanks again Mark!

ChrisA

WKR
I lost one half of a buckle on my chest strap, they replaced it no questions. I offered to pay for it but they shipped one out at no charge. Great guys and packs.

Chris

Rthur

Lil-Rokslider
Every time I've talked or dealt with EXO my experience has been exemplary.
Top shelf customer service.

R

Flogger

FNG
I’ve never needed warranty work either. I’ve never heard anybody say they had a negative experience with Exo CS.

BCSojourner

Lil-Rokslider
Been using their packs now since they first came out. Have not had any issues but have to pipe in and echo what everyone else is saying about their customer service. Steve and Mark are great - they take the time to personally answer questions and listen to feedback - packs have been revised some based on feedback. Also nice to chat with them because they are backcountry hunters as well. The packs speak for themselves - top notch quality and durable.

Humyuckle

FNG
Had 2 random warranty issues and they went good on both ASAP with absolutely no issues. The packs are top notch - highly recommended.

They’ve treated me well every time I’ve had a question or issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vandal 44

WKR
I happened to be working down in Boise this past week and dropped into to their facility, great people all around. Met one of the owners not sure who it was but great guy. I purchased a water bladder pack thing from them it will be perfect for mountain biking, long runs or that last 100-200 yard stock on a mule deer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shockwave31

Lil-Rokslider
The guys I went elk hunting with swear by exo and use their stuff religiously. Looks like quality gear

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk