Exo K4 vs X-Curve vs Duplex Tactical

WCT3

FNG
I’ve got both a SG Xcurve and Exo K4. I have zero complaints about the SG system, but at the end of the day, I prefer the K4. I feel like they’ve struck a great balance of adding a tiny bit of weight over the xcurve to make an all around great pack.
I'm pretty sold on the K4. I've also come to realize the importance of a pack that fits and functions well even if it weighs a little more.

WCT3

FNG
All 3-good but as others have said I do not care for EXO or SG bags, I want a little organization so Kifaru wins if talking the whole set up for me.
To me the Exo seems like right amount of pockets without getting over-organized.

JBubs

FNG
I have had a K2, K3 and now the K4. My hunting partner has several Kifaru packs and has had SG too. I am a big fan of the EXO stuff, it fits me better. I have hauled heavy loads with the others too, and still for me the EXO was the best. To me packs are like boots, they fit everyone a little different and something that works for one guy might not work for the other. Kifaru has a ton of options for bags and organization but that can come at a price, both financially and in the way of paralysis by analysis trying to figure out the best kit, but it gives you the options of changing things up for the specific "mission"

I've owned and used all three. I currently only own two of the K4 packs. Unfortunately, because I am a terrible hunter, I cannot comment on it with meat. I tend to overpack, even with just day hunts. My opinion is that the K4 is the most comfortable of all three on a day to day basis. Hoping to still get meat in it, but the reality is that all packs suck when they are loaded with 100 pounds. I'm just hoping the K4 sucks a little less when I get to that point.