Exo Mountain K4?

JNDEER

WKR
Happy New Year, guys! As some of you may have seen (email) or heard (podcast), we shared of our Top 5 most popular products, podcasts and videos from 2023. As part of that, we also shared some of the behind-the-scenes data that we track consistently.

1) I though some of you guys would be interested in the data. And...

2) We just wanted to thank you all for the interest/support this year. Rokslide, and specifically this thread, was a great place for us to share good info on the K4 launch this year. Whether you purchased a K4 or not, we appreciate the questions/interaction here.

All of the 2023 info: https://exomtngear.com/2023

Some of the quick stats...

View attachment 650325

View attachment 650326

View attachment 650328

View attachment 650329

Thanks for sharing the stats- awesome Rokslide makes up so much of the reason for sales!

Based on the stats I bet a 4800 cu pack made with the integrated lid (like the 2200) would be a top seller - I only ask you make a few in Fusion for those of us here on Rokslide that prefer a camo bag.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing the stats- awesome Rokslide makes up so much of the reason for sales!

Based on the stats I bet a 4800 cu pack made with the integrated lid (like the 2200) would be a top seller - I only ask you make a few in Fusion for those of us here on Rokslide that prefer a camo bag.
Anything but Fusion! Lol. That's my least favorite camo of all time.

I would love to see a Rokslide pack made with Kuiu Valo or Kryptek Highlander.

sndmn11

WKR
Anything but Fusion! Lol. That's my least favorite camo of all time.

I would love to see a Rokslide pack made with Kuiu Valo or Kryptek Highlander.
I would jump all over a wolf gray K4.

As the self-appointed pretend colorway chooser of the ExoK4.r I like the looks of Tactical Grey with both green and brown accents.

I would bet that Rokslide stat is likely for first time buyers and there are a lot more of us promoting the sales. This was my third EXO pack
Purchase and I actually selected other when I purchase my K4 because I bought it to upgrade from my K3 pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eltaco

WKR
Another vote for wolf grey.

Yes, but can we just call it grey to not further empower wolves in the West?! I’d be all in on a gray K4 though.

I’m curious what the multicam stats looked like in K3. I reluctantly chose Fusion on my K4 just because I wanted camo, though I would have greatly preferred multicam as a continued option.

croben

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, but can we just call it grey to not further empower wolves in the West?! I’d be all in on a gray K4 though.

I’m curious what the multicam stats looked like in K3. I reluctantly chose Fusion on my K4 just because I wanted camo, though I would have greatly preferred multicam as a continued option.
Hahaha I would love a K4 in a medium grey color. I did see a picture of Steve testing what looked like the ultralight pack he’s talked about and it was grey.

I know it will never happen, but I would love a 6500cu.in bag. I feel 6500 cu.in hits the sweet spot for 5 - 10-day hunts. My issue with the 7200 is the actual dimensions. Its 10.5" wide and 13" deep. To me that created more of a lever to pull you back.

work765

WKR
Looking for some advice. I can't decide between the 23.5" or 25 height stays. I came from wearing a 24" kifaru duplex lite and it seemed fine. I'm 5'8. Anyone my height with the bag?

ljalberta

WKR
Looking for some advice. I can't decide between the 23.5" or 25 height stays. I came from wearing a 24" kifaru duplex lite and it seemed fine. I'm 5'8. Anyone my height with the bag?
I’m in the same position. I now have both frame heights. Haven’t used the 25” yet though. I started with the 23.5 and I found the 23.5” a hair short for packing heavy loads and wasn’t getting a lot of lift. Sure has excellent head clearance though for day hunting. Maybe I’ll try throwing some weight in the 25” frame in the next month or so to compare.

Not affiliated with EXO but have owned K2-K4. My advice is to get the longer stays after if you feel they are too long then cut them down. I would say that when packing a lot of weight the longer stays are always beneficial, but you also need, at least for me, the pack on my back to be hunt-able and not so far above your shoulders it inhibits head movement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm the same height and I also had a 24 Kifaru. Ordered a 23.5 Exo and sent it back for a 25. No regrets.