Fairbanks 3D Archery Championship

If anyone is in the area and would like to come on out and shoot a 40 target trail shoot, please don't hesitate to either contact me or come to the shoot! The past two shoot have been great for turnouts! Over 60 people for each, compared to 15-20 last year... It's been a heck of a summer for Golden North Archery Assn and we'd love it more came to enjoy themselves.

Here is the Flyer...

Attachments

• 3D Championship.jpg
    3D Championship.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 23
Looks like a lot of fun Nick! I wish I could make it but it's a long way from VA. If you see Sterling and Krista there tell them Duane says hello. If you don't already know them you should seek them out and spend some time with them. Great people with some real life adventure stories to share while shooting arrows.

OP
Nick Muche
Sterling and his wife are wonderful people, we see them most weeks on league night! I will tell them you say hello Duane.

Kevin, are you around?

Not yet Nick, though I considered coming up early. Sounds like a good gathering of good people. My wife and I will be driving in there somewhere around mid-August. Appreciated your PM.

OP
Nick Muche
It's this weekend, hope this might bring some new folks out. The course will be awesome, guaranteed. Come on out and enjoy a day of shooting, we'd love to have you!