Favorite choice?

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
I use to love Jack and Crown Royal! But hands down as of now Makers Mark! I do also like Fireball but honestly i'm a whiskey girl so thats a hard call!!:D

bbrown

WKR
While I will NEVER turn down Crown, Jack, Makers, Pendleton or any of the others... I am always mixing with either ginger ale or coke so (and I might be in the minority here) I almost always choose good ol' Evan Williams. Maybe its just me becuse I sure catch a lot of hell for it but I like it.
Either way, whiskey is my drink of choice!!!

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
We are certainly bored today. Must be Friday. I have been known to drink most anything, but I would prefer Makers and Crown. Was drinking 7 & 7 last weekend when we were processing deer--that was good. Drank some Keystone Light the other night--crappy beer night at one of the bars/restaurants and that even tasted okay.

Shrek

WKR
I don't let myself drink red liquors anymore but I might stash a Westvleteren 12 in my pack. If I could find a bottle of 60th anniversary St Bernardus abt 12 I would be in heaven !

Shrek

WKR
Between this thread and the game cooking thread I'm about to loose control ! I'm trying to be less of a fat boy and these threads are not helping me one bit !

Sipping whiskey is Pendleton, mixing whiskey is Jack... but mainly I'm with Ryan and drinking some of this right now!
juru2uja.jpg
can't beat it for $8.50!

Mike

Hardstalk

WKR
"Grit isn't the word for that stuff. Truely harsh stuff ! Absolutely nothing smooth about green label.

Nope. Tastes like whiskey! Fells like it too! I like my whiskey like I like my wem.... nevermind, there are children on this site.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Mike and Ryan,

You guys should save some of that for a Montanan friend...

Crown makes for some fine backcountry sippin'

If I had to pick one I would pick a nice single malt scotch. However, lately at hunting camp I've really liked the honey whiskeys! Like American Honey by wild turkey and Tennessee honey by Jack Daniels.