Favorite elk Rifle

OP
762 ULTRAMAGA
I am currently using a 300 WM, but dreaming of a 300 PRC for sending 215 gr hammers.

*Edit* I think that 7WSM in your other post would very well.
Yeah I've run a 300 prc and its pretty awesome, my buddy and I both killed bulls with one last year.
I'm just wanting a lighter rifle thats still easy to shoot.

Yeah I've run a 300 prc and its pretty awesome, my buddy and I both killed bulls with one last year.

Which rifle are you using and how much does it weigh?

I’m using 300PRC and loving it so far. Just got it. Hoping to take my first elk this year with it maybe. Or my bow, either will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
762 ULTRAMAGA
Which rifle are you using and how much does it weigh?

I’m using 300PRC and loving it so far. Just got it. Hoping to take my first elk this year with it maybe. Or my bow, either will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My buddies CA Ridgeline, I think it's just under 7 lbs.
I just built a 30 Sherman Mag and its a real shooter.
However my indecisive self wants to build a really light 7 wsm now so I might sell it

crich

WKR
Are you looking for a short action? That might change the game a bit. I just settled on a 7mm ram mag but would have preferred the 300wsm to keep overall weight down. Couldn't find it in a rifle that I wanted. .280AI was a very close runner as well.

crich

WKR
Thats a fantastic picture... Just from looking at it I feel like part of the family and want to hang it on the wall next to some mounts haha