Rem 700 Mountain DBM 7-08 value

I’m considering selling one of my favorite rifles. I know, probably dumb on my part. However, I have gone to hunting suppressed only.

What I have is a Remington 700 Mountain rifle with detachable bottom metal chambered in 7mm-08. It is topped with a Leupold VXIII 2.5-8x36 in Leupold rings. I also have the original box for both the rifle and scope.

I would like to find out what a fair price is for this rifle? It is a great rifle, it has been babied for sure but has been hunted with.

Appreciate it.

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_2227.jpeg
    IMG_2227.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 57

t_carlson

WKR
That’s a nice rifle.

Without checking gunbroker (which I would do in your situation), I’d say that rifle is worth at least $800 without the scope.

TN2shot07

WKR
I would expect to pay around $1k with the scope, you may get a little more if someone was after a 7-08. Sweet little rifle, I’d love to pick up another one of these

I’m considering selling one of my favorite rifles. I know, probably dumb on my part. However, I have gone to hunting suppressed only.

What I have is a Remington 700 Mountain rifle with detachable bottom metal chambered in 7mm-08. It is topped with a Leupold VXIII 2.5-8x36 in Leupold rings. I also have the original box for both the rifle and scope.

I would like to find out what a fair price is for this rifle? It is a great rifle, it has been babied for sure but has been hunted with.

Appreciate it.

Steve

Appreciate it.

Steve
Steve , I’m New here on rockslide , noticed this post . I don’t have the numbers of post or comments to PM individually. But just curious if you still have this rifle or did you decide to sell it . I would be really interested in it if you want to sell it .

Thanks Nathan

cgavason

FNG
I sure do miss the one I owned. Regretfully I sold it many years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S
Nathan,

Not sure what I want to do, however, you sure made my inbox get busy bringing this back up. LOL

Thank you Sir,
Steve

Sounds good Steve. Thanks for replying back. Like I said in earlier post feel free to call , if you make a decision .

Thanks, Nathan