Favorite Flannel Shirt

bozeman

WKR
Who makes your favorite flannel shirt? Looking for a replacement of an old shirt as a daily wear/works shirt. Alaskan Guide still a great shirt? Any other options?

Trr15

WKR
I picked up a few of the kuiu flannels during the sale and they are dang nice. They’re poly, not cotton though, so not your traditional flannel.

JRS3

FNG
I have a mix of Mountain Khaki, Filson, LL Bean, Kuiu, older Cabelas, and they are all about the same. The Filson are old and worn in, as are the LLB so they get the most use, but I do like the MK and Kuiu very much. All about the same.

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up a Mountain Opps Flex Flannels last year and it quickly became my favorite. Love how it stretches. Will likely buy another color this year.

Plowboy85

Lil-Rokslider
Duluth has been my go to. Really wanted to like the Kuiu, the material was nice but the fit was bad for me. I feel like Kuiu clothes just run narrow in tue shoulder area. The 2x just wasn’t going to make it, it was like a tube and didn’t taper up from the waist much. Maybe is my frame, for reference I am broad and thick a tad over 6’1” and weigh 235ish with not much belly.

OP
bozeman

bozeman

WKR
Thanks all. Found two Filsons shirts, one lined while shopping for school clothes with kiddos. Thanks for all of the suggestions.