Help me build an early season whitetail and turkey Sitka system!

Castmaster

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to build an Early season whitetail and Turkey Sitka system and I don’t know where to start with the overwhelming amount of stuff they sell!

The criteria I have is:

I need a durable pant since the spots I hunt are absolutely COVERED in briars. I definitely dont mind wearing a hotter pant fore more durability.

As for the shirt I don’t like hoods and prefer wearing a separate face mask, not to picky otherwise it just needs to be light and breathable.

I was thinking maybe the ascent shirt, mountain pant, face mask, and the equinox gloves?

Thanks in advance!

Long Cut

WKR
I try to avoid the briar patches. I’d rather have ultra lightweight, than sweat myself to death.

Kuiu Tiburon are the lightest pants I’ve found, followed by Sitka Equinox Guards. The Wrangler ATG is a little heavier than the 2, significantly cheaper and pretty lightweight. I still wouldn’t want to walk through a briar patch wearing them.

I’d look into Kuiu Attack and Kuiu Katana for a more durability, as well as the Sitka Mountain pants. I personally do not own the Attack, Katana or Mountain pants, but in my search all 3 seemed to get great reviews.

My Carhart pants and bibs are excellent brush busters, but I do not like wearing them in weather above 70 degrees.

Honyock

WKR
Sitka Ascent pants are my turkey and early season bow choice when it's warm. Cooler weather Kuiu Attack. Kuiu Ultra Merino 120 LT and a midweight top (Sitka Core Midweight or Kuiu Peleton 200) if needed.