Favorite Luxury Item?

TaperPin

WKR
I don’t know why, but these little cups of apple sauce taste so darn good when backpacking - it’s the biggest waste of weight to haul what is essentially all water up a hill, but they are on the must have list for me. Lol

I also always take a tiny am/fm radio and ear plug as a sound machine at night.

Attachments

• E041AB84-C3F4-461C-83F7-EDD50D112AAA.jpeg
    E041AB84-C3F4-461C-83F7-EDD50D112AAA.jpeg
    421.3 KB · Views: 19

redchinviking

Lil-Rokslider
An extra pair of socks and underwear:) so so good to put on clean socks 4 or 5 days into a 10 day hunt. Also bring a tiny vial of camp suds to clean the other pairs if we find ourselves at a good water source.

I don’t know why, but these little cups of apple sauce taste so darn good when backpacking - it’s the biggest waste of weight to haul what is essentially all water up a hill, but they are on the must have list for me. Lol

I also always take a tiny am/fm radio and ear plug as a sound machine at night.
You gotta graduate to the squeeze!! So much easier to consume

schur7559

FNG
I love my crocs. Nothing like letting your feet air out in the middle of the day or after a long days hunt.

Red bull. Hate the extra weight on the way in, worth every oz when I take that first sip. A friend of mine's son hauled some cans of soda into the Chinese wall in the Bob and was selling em for 5 bucks a can, I'd have been a customer!

Mosby

WKR
A mini propane lantern that not only provides light but warms the tent up a bit on a cold morning.

I also like to carry a foot long sub in with me. Gives me something to look forward too for dinner on the hike in.

If I have to go light weight luxury, then Helinox cot
If I’m going to sneak weight past my pilot, then Airframes Alaska collapsible chair, the BEST glassing chair if you plan to sit for a long time.
But I would never sneak weight past my pilot. But I do sneak weight past my husband 🤫