Favorite non hunting related YouTube channels

OP
Crowmangler
As you can see we don't really watch anything but YouTube.
Ditto. and I've recently talked to tons of ppl that are the same way. That was one of the main reasons I started this thread just to see how many others were out there & maybe get some more good suggestions to add to my list. YT premium is the best $13 / month I spend.
BTW, if you haven't tried watching at 1.5 speed you need to

hunterjmj

WKR
Ditto. and I've recently talked to tons of ppl that are the same way. That was one of the main reasons I started this thread just to see how many others were out there & maybe get some more good suggestions to add to my list. YT premium is the best $13 / month I spend.
BTW, if you haven't tried watching at 1.5 speed you need to
I'll try it. Didn't know you could. My kids have all their shows as well. Best part of premium is no commercials and I've watched all the shows they are in to. Easy to keep an eye on what they are watching. YouTube is really incredible. There is literally a video on everything and stuff you didn't know existed.

LoggerDan

WKR
The Bad Guy, Uncle Chael Sonnen, Morning Combat, Rainy Day Boxing, Coaches Boxing, Showbiz the adult, Hotboxin with Tyson, Michael Bisping and Teddy Atlas.. I seldom watch anything outdoors related in youtube beyond curiosity of a certain subject. I mostly care about boxing and secondly mma.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Last edited:

RoseAllen

Lil-Rokslider
Guns & Gagets for 2A, Mr. Guns & Gear for 2A, Itchy boots travel, Homemade wanderlust backpacking, Dr. Eric berg medical, Robert Carter, a real hunter, The dyi hvac guy, to name a few

DuckDogDr

WKR
Panhandle Precision - Reloading

Tom Christie - Duck decoy carving and painting tips

DayBreak outdoors - Duck hunting mostly

Freddy King - Dog training

Blacktail studios
3rd Coast Craftsman
Jonathon Katz Moses - All woodworking channels

James Gurney - How to painting videos

Astrobackyard - deep sky photography

Ryan Hall - weather

Last edited:
Haven't noticed any comedy listed. I recently discovered the "Sundae Conservation" channel (by BarStool Sports) and it is hilarious.

Turkeytider

Lil-Rokslider
In no way saying that the programs in this thread apply. I guess mostly I`ve watched You Tube hunting, but don`t much anymore. For some reason it seems that a lot of the people in those videos feel the need to cackle like hyenas after they kill an animal. Don`t get me wrong, I`m not saying one shouldn`t enjoy a nice shot and success in the field, but in a way some of it seems disrespectful. Then again, I`m older now and look at a lot of things through a different prism.

If it’s not hunting or fishing I enjoy:

Townsends
Dude perfect
Ethan chlebowski
Smarter every day
How it’s made