Mid LW fleece or wool jacket
Late HW fleece and lots of layers
As I age I need more and more layers

Ditt44

Lil-Rokslider
Early: Sitka Light Fanatic over a light hoody or Fanatic hoody
Mid: Same as early but if windy, Sitka Stratus with hoody
Late: Above 40=Stratus, below 40=Fanatic
All: layers as appropriate but I hate too many so I try to mix/match as few as possible for max comfort

I'm in Arkansas and it doesn't get as brutally cold as some of you guys have to deal with.

Early- Fleece hoodie or flannel shirt depending on weather.

Mid- Old Columbia wool shirt / jacket

Late- Filson wool mackinaw with a wool vest

Don't sleep on a company called Pnuma. Great gear (similar to Sitka) at better sale prices throughout the year. Their Merino is very good as well as their Waypoint coat.

Joebe

FNG
Last Christmas my son bought me an electric fleece vest. It has replaced a multiple jackets. Now all I need is Base layer, Heavy shirt, Vest, and a Shell. It has 3 heat settings and the charge will last all day. What I like best is you never have to worry what to bring to the stand, because the thing just adjusts. Especially good walking in. Leave it off no sweat, get in and simply adjust to how your feeliing.

GR1NCH11

FNG
I'm in SW PA, so it can get pretty cold. I hike in with my stand on my back and found the typical offerings for cold temps don't pack well.

Mild - Sitka Heavyweight hoodie
Less mild - Sitka heavyweight hoodie plus kuiu kenai Vest (add kuiu soft shell on top if windy)
Cold - Decathlon Trek 100 down jacket plus midlayers mentioned above

FL sanctuary system cannot be beat late season. I am amazed at how warm and quiet it is. Its as quiet as your favorite hoody and insanely warm.