Federal ammo being discontinued?

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I heard federal was only running 5.56 and 9mm all 2021 but that seems unlogical.
I don’t think that is the case. I have some .375 H&H being delivered today that I ordered directly from the Federal ammo website on Monday. It had been out of stock for at least 18 months.

Scooter90254

Lil-Rokslider
I think it more along the lines of federal making a bunch of high margin ammo that they spent a fortune on advertising.
Yes, I’m talking about the meateater branded stuff.
I would assume they are covering their marketing dollars.

Jbehredt

WKR
Saw the mention of the trophy copper coming back in stock and had to see if my 308 was available by chance. Still not available but I do see that they raised the out of stock price. At least they’re aware it’s in their lineup. R3 tax I suppose.

EastMT

WKR
why do people worship Rinella? Marketing?

I don’t know about worship, but I enjoy his program because it’s not like the morons on half the programs with measuring tapes out before they quit kicking. Go watch eastmans, it’s just one of them that I can’t stand to watch anymore. Only reason you need a tape is to check if a moose is 50” or not haha.

Is 200”? IDGAF how big it is, did you enjoy the hunt, enjoy the meat, enjoy the time with friends/family? I don’t own anything ME, or FL, or whatever but I do enjoy the program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

def90

WKR
At our local stores the 22lr that’s available is the Meat Eater ammo.
Kind of odd walking out of the store with that trying not to look like too much of a fan boy, but it’s the only option right now.

In the end it’s just the standard CCI mini mag 36grn hp, just with a dudes picture on the box.

Kind of like walking out of the "back room" of the video rental store back in the bay.