Federal Premium Trophy

Mable300

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody using these in their muzzie? I got a CVA Optima, was thinking about using them..need to know if they shoot..tired of the junk powerbelts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCB

WKR
I have shot both the lead and copper Federals through my TC Triumph...not sure what your requirements are but 1.5" groups with the lead bullets @ 100yds with 100grains Triple 7 pellets. Shot 2 deer with them great exits on both. One dropped the other went 50 yards or so. Both were at about 70 yards.

Coppers I think are about the same...only shot 2 coppers through it at a target with the same powder and they were a little over an inch apart. I also shot a doe with it at 140 ish yards...hit right where I was aiming huge blood trail great exit.

Tgun46

FNG
I just got a cva optima and have been shooting the 350 grain lead bor locks. Granted I’ve only shot out to 50 yards but so far I like them. Easy to load and have been consistent. A buddy shoots the copper 270 grain out of his accura and likes them.

We have been shooting the bor-locks for a couple years now. All copper has killed many Muledeer, Whitetail and Elk for us. Great rounds

OP
Mable300

Mable300

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for all the great info guys, definitely gonna try em out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk