FHF bino harness

OP
fillthefreezer
Notice the guy in the .. Does anyone have a system like that but with a custom holder for a vortex rangefinder. Mounted the same as the GPS holder. Im thinking about having a custom pouch right of the bino system. Good Idea or Bad His gps is mounted on left, id like to have it on the right.
paul is finishing my new gps and camera pouches, he can make anything...

crumy

WKR
I can tell you the quality is superb. Paul is a great guy to work with. I can not say enough good things about the bino case.

After using mine for 2 months, quite a bit I might add... I have become very familiar with it and it's becoming easier and easier to latch and unlatch the draw cord. I love this harness, great piece of equipment!

DIY

WKR
Does the flap that covers the eyepiece ever get in the way of putting the binos in and out easily? does anyone have the detachable ones?

Does the flap that covers the eyepiece ever get in the way of putting the binos in and out easily? does anyone have the detachable ones?

If you're using your binos a lot, just tuck the flap behind your binos and into the pouch, and it's out of the way. Seriously, once you have one of these pouches, you wonder how you ever functioned without one.

Craig4791

WKR
Can't wait to get my harnesses from Paul. He's building me two custom harnesses right now in foilage plus rangefinder and gps pouches.

Paul is a top notch guy to work with that's for sure!

jherald

WKR
Mine is on it's way today. Paul just finished it. Do the colors remind anyone of a certain lightweight pack company out of Montana?
FHF Harness (2).jpgFHF Harness (1).jpg