Fierce firearms carbon fury/rival

natedock1

FNG
After more research on my next gun to buy I am intrigued with the fury and rival as I really want a carbon fiber barrel and a better stock than what tikka offers. I love my current tikka and it’s smooth action and am wondering what action these two guns are made with? Fierce website doesn’t say what action it is built with and neither does Cabela’s site but it looks like a tikka to me…the bolt shroud looks like a tikka and the safety as well. If someone who owns one could give me some insight and their opinion of them I would greatly appreciate it.

mlob1one

WKR
Fierce uses sako actions. You're correct.

I will say that I've seen multiple accuracy issues from Fierce owners because of their barrels. The issues I've seen is that the barrels would walk out and climb for a 5 shot string. Distance between 1st and 5th shot several inches.

This has been two and a half years, so hopefully the issues have been resolved.

A good one shoots well. A bad one, and from what I've seen, the customer service in the backend is really rough.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Fierce uses sako actions. You're correct.

I will say that I've seen multiple accuracy issues from Fierce owners because of their barrels. The issues I've seen is that the barrels would walk out and climb for a 5 shot string. Distance between 1st and 5th shot several inches.

This has been two and a half years, so hopefully the issues have been resolved.

A good one shoots well. A bad one, and from what I've seen, the customer service in the backend is really rough.

They have both a Sako clone and a Remington clone.

I have a Remington clone in steel barrel and it’s easily with in their guarantee.

mlob1one

WKR
They have both a Sako clone and a Remington clone.

I have a Remington clone in steel barrel and it’s easily with in their guarantee.
Right on.

I have zero experience with their steel barrels.

541hunter

WKR
I just ordered a CT Rival a week or so ago and it’s based on a Remington 700 action. Long range only has a review on the fierce rival on YouTube.

rkcdvm

Lil-Rokslider
I have a fierce carbon and love it.
My buddy has one and can’t stand it . The ejector on his bolt breaks often and he has to get it repaired .
Their customer service has been top notch for him. I think they finally replaced the bolt after 3-4 repairs and he hasn’t had an issue since .

541hunter

WKR
They quoted me 2-3 months on a build time for my fierce CT rival. I just got a call saying it’s ready to ship to my ffl after only 2 weeks

YBPS

WKR
I tried talking to these guys at a show and they where complete d bags. I wouldn’t have a fierce if they gave it to me for free.

Got a Fierce Carbon Fury in 6.5 and love it. Not always the 1/2 MOA they guarantee, but always under 1 MOA out to 450 yards with factory ammo. Both Hornady and Nosler. And I’ve been trying to do that for years. Never had so much fun chootin. Just in time for the big ammo shortage.

turley

Lil-Rokslider
I prefer the Fury over the Rival. The Fury uses a Sako clone action...the Rival uses a Remington clone action.

Bater

WKR
For long range / prone shooting the Rival’s stock is heads and shoulders better than the Fury’s sporter. I do however prefer the Fury’s action 5AC50D26-94B4-49A6-A1EB-CA313E78BFCA.jpeg

turley

Lil-Rokslider
^^^
I agree…It would be great if the Fury or Edge had the option to choose either of the stocks Fierce uses.

I have a fierce carbon and love it.
My buddy has one and can’t stand it . The ejector on his bolt breaks often and he has to get it repaired .
Their customer service has been top notch for him. I think they finally replaced the bolt after 3-4 repairs and he hasn’t had an issue since .
I just purchased a Carbon Rival and am having the same issues he did. This will be my second time sending it back to them. I just signed up so I can't send a message yet lol. But I'd like to chat with him sometime about what his was doing and see if there is any similarities if he'd be willing to? It's super frustrating spending that kind of money on a rifle and having those problems.

My only complaint is tiny ejector and dual plungers. Feel like dual plungers hit pressure quicker but it could also just be in my head.
Have u ever had any issues with the extractor claw breaking or not extracting brass after its been fired?

I’ve broken one ejector claw, on a stuck case that hit pressure way to early. Nut shell my throat is short.
Copy that. I've had 5 rounds now get stuck after firing and have broken my extractor claw once now. Only difference is all the rounds I have been shooting are nowhere near pressure. Been shooting light loads so far only have 40 rounds through it. Something seems off with my bolt but I have no idea.