Fierce Firearms Disaster

Let’s say it doesn’t shoot .3 moa…what’s your point lol? If I think it shoots lights out, that’s what matters. Period. I’m not posting on here with some agenda to talk trash on a company after receiving free additional firearms from that same company…what a POS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It shoots a 30 cal 1 shot group at .3!!!

Youre right, Seekins are near half price!!! And Seekins will rebarrel any rifle they make for $500!!! Yiu should do some research before you run your mouth.

Seekins aren’t half price! What a stupid comment. Go buy your chincy plastic gun and get it rebarreled. Dumba$$

Actually the PH2 is $1850 which is cheaper than any Fierce yet somehow Fierce makes rifles that are 1/2 the cost of customs but Seekins doesnt?!?! 🤔🤔🤔Someone didn't pay attention in math class!!!

Last edited:
In fairness to Az…., I’m pretty sure he doesn’t work for fierce. The last thing they want is for this thread to gain new life. He does have a personality that Fierce might want for their customer service. I only know one person who bought a Fierce and after sending it back for a new barrel it shot as well as his Tikka.

Only own a couple. I choose to own them because of how good they shoot. That’s it. I do love the infatuation of this mythical unicorn gun tho. Makes for a good laugh of a half baked story. I heard the story from the horses mouth. Went a little differently, that’s why I still choose to do business with them. Spent 7k with them this month alone. Killer rifles, the haters can go suck a fat one. Could care less.

A sucker born every minute…

Ive owned a Fierce but my Seekins out shoots it easily, my rilfe did have rifling but Fierces CS is a joke!!! This dude talking tough and rambling on about how good they are reeks of having an affilition with Fierce
Possibly the burner account for @Craniak17

Last edited:
In order to get a smaller barrel you have to spend another $1000 lol. Sorry but the comparison on stocks isn’t even close. Especially on the new Fierce products. 245 bergers. I’m a consumer of Fierce. What’s your hating position on a firearms company that produces near custom rifles for 1/2 the price again? Based on 1 incident/option that may or may have not happened? Exactly…

If you go back and read the multitude of comments in this thread it becomes clear that there are a number of complaints. This was my primary concern, if support after the sale is non existant than this diminishes the worth of the item for me.

I am truly happy for you that your gear works as it should!!!
The Fierce rifle looked really good and had a coolness factor in that, it looked like a full Custom with carbon fiber stock/barrel at semi custom pricing.

I was pretty much set on buying one until I discovered multiple posts here and elsewhere with a consistant theme about poor Customer Service.

I cannot confirm whether true or not but I'll accept the "Buyer Beware" warning and look elsewhere.

Many issues with Fierce here and other places. Also this is not the only smoothbore barrel that has come out of their shop. Carry on as a customer though, it sounds like you guys are a great match for each other.

Your asking if they are the rifled version as in plural, not singular. I’m not familiar with that version. Ive only heard of the unicorn. Basically a myth at this point. Just cuz someone says it happened, doesn’t mean it did. And with his sketch story missing tons of info, I’d be skeptical

Only own a couple. I choose to own them because of how good they shoot. That’s it. I do love the infatuation of this mythical unicorn gun tho. Makes for a good laugh of a half baked story. I heard the story from the horses mouth. Went a little differently, that’s why I still choose to do business with them. Spent 7k with them this month alone. Killer rifles, the haters can go suck a fat one. Could care less.

Wow… this guy gets the fan boy of the year award !! But… he doesn’t really care lol. Maybe he’s hoping after spending a small fortune and defending Feirce’s overpriced muzzle loader a rep will see his unyielding devotion and let him come and mop their floor, all the while covered in all the “free swag” he can stomach.

As long as the world keeps producing tools like this… Fierce and the like, will always be in business.

Rifling included or not 🙄

Interesting that nearly all of his posts over the last five+ years have been in the classifieds but this one got Mr. Doublelung all fired up.

Haven't there been at least two of these smoothbores posted on here?

Such a detective lol. Nope, only the 1 unicorn. The myth

Actually the PH2 is $1850 which is cheaper than any Fierce yet somehow Fierce makes rifles that are 1/2 the cost of customs but Seekins doesnt?!?! Someone didn't pay attention in math class!!!

Nobody said Seekins doesn’t make a decent rifle. But you sir sound more stupid the more you talk. Math? Let’s do some! Your 1850 includes a steel barrel and plastic stock. You want a “on-par” rifle? Add another $1000 to get you a somehow cheap carbon stock and carbon barrel….its not even close honestly component wise. For you to even make the argument is hilarious. Seekins shoot…but they aren’t on par in any way component wise. Sorry but your buddies won’t tell you this ( the Fierce haters)

Back