Fierce rifles

nobody

WKR

I’ll never buy one. Couple the issues in the thread above with the involvement of John Mogle and all his baggage and I’ll never give them a dime.

docmay

FNG
I have a carbon rival 300 prc and I love it. Feels great and shoots great. I have several buddies with them and we have had good luck. I have read the bad reviews. I have had quite a few problems with a very well known custom gun builder.

Straight trash. Hard pass.

So bad Cabela's fully refunded me and bought my Reaper back ... And Cabela's does NOT issue refunds for firearms under pretty much any circumstances.

They have a bad reputation and seem to start out at $3,000. For that money I'm either getting a Seekins Element or putting together a build with a prefit barrel. Would not even think of Fierce given their reputation.

Jeff_Gibbons

Lil-Rokslider
I have one and love it. Easily the most accurate rifle I own. Great balance, weight and bolt cycles like butter.

fatbacks

WKR
Owned two. One was shooter and shouldn’t have sold it. The other was a nightmare. Bad QC and Fierce failed to fix it after sending it back two times. Very poor customer service both times. Would never buy or recommend anyone buy from them

For that price there are so many other options with a better product and customer service. Fierce life is not for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoneStar

Lil-Rokslider
Bought one before reading the thread linked above and was kicking myself after reading it. I wouldn't have bought the rifle if I read that thread first. Started developing a load and the whole time I was thinking every bad thought I could possibly have about the rifle. First time out with the rifle I wasn't impressed, but after working through some loads and adjusting seating depth I am onto something good. I am currently under 0.5MOA, but still have some things to tinker with. I am very pleased thus far with the rifle. Mine is the Canadian made Carbon Fury.

TrackerG

FNG
I have a 7prc Carbon Rival and love it. It’s a shooter. It’s light. It handles well. It checked every box for me. In that price point I would get the same gun over again, or get a Seekins element. And that’s the only 2.

I have killed a bunch of stuff the first fall with it.

The Fierce has far better finishes.

House21

FNG
I bought a carbon rogue 7PRC and couldn’t be happier. Didn’t love factory eld-x but shoots the eld-m great. If I would have read the Fierce disaster thread before hand I may not have bought one, but I’m happy with it.

bonepoint

FNG
I picked up a carbon rouge 7 prc. A buddy that has helped with load development with several rifles recommended the Fierce over the Christiensen Ridgeline at that price point. He said all of the Fierces shot well, and they had to fight several of the Christiensens.

Mine has shot great. I only had 5 shots down the barrel when I shot this group with factory Hornaday Precision ammo (175 ELDX).
IMG-2432.jpg

I tried handloads to get more velocity and got this group with the 175 ELDX and N560.
IMG-2472.jpg

Here was the group it shot with a 175 EH Berger and H1000.
IMG-2523.jpg

I have tried a few other powders with those two bullets and it hasn't shot any 3 shot groups over an inch at 100 yards. I will zero in on something soon, but have plenty of good options. My only complaint has been low velocity. 2,750 fps is about max before pressure signs show up at 2,800+. But, it shoots great.

House21

FNG
I picked up a carbon rouge 7 prc. A buddy that has helped with load development with several rifles recommended the Fierce over the Christiensen Ridgeline at that price point. He said all of the Fierces shot well, and they had to fight several of the Christiensens.

Mine has shot great. I only had 5 shots down the barrel when I shot this group with factory Hornaday Precision ammo (175 ELDX).
IMG-2432.jpg

I tried handloads to get more velocity and got this group with the 175 ELDX and N560.
IMG-2472.jpg

Here was the group it shot with a 175 EH Berger and H1000.
IMG-2523.jpg

I have tried a few other powders with those two bullets and it hasn't shot any 3 shot groups over an inch at 100 yards. I will zero in on something soon, but have plenty of good options. My only complaint has been low velocity. 2,750 fps is about max before pressure signs show up at 2,800+. But, it shoots great.
I was expecting a little more speed wise as well and your velocities are right around mine, Average 2775 with the factory precision hunter and 2802 with factory 180 eld-m