WTS Filson Double Mackinaw Cruiser in Red/Black, size 44

Camber__

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Filson Double Mackinaw Cruiser, bought like 15 years ago, and then I moved shortly thereafter and never really had a use for it. Worn maybe 5-8 times as a coat to go to Winter Parties...NEVER in the woods or to do work.

In case you don't know what size 44 is (I really don't other than seeing it on this coat), I'm 5'9", 190 and it fits me with plenty of room to layer underneath.

Only issues I can tell is top button is slightly lose (still works fine) and one of the metal snaps as a bit of wear on the corner (pictured). Based on the price I paid for it back then and that it's been worn (even if just to parties a few times) I'm asking $270 shipped, which was I think just over half the last price...this model isn't currently even available on the website. Lots of upclose of back, front and inside in the videos, which are the last three pics...you have to click on them I think to access the video. We do have pets, but it's been safeguarded in a closet and I can't really see any hairs, again, please see the videos.

Filson tag
by C Amber, on Flickr

Filson overview
by C Amber, on Flickr

Filson button
by C Amber, on Flickr

Filson front video
by C Amber, on Flickr

Filson back video
by C Amber, on Flickr

Filson inside video
by C Amber, on Flickr

If you are interested in the item or want more pics, please contact me at [email protected]. I have lots of feedback on Bladeforums under Camber and have also sold a lot on the Hill People Gear forum and facebook group.

Thank you

Collin