Finally coming around!

TBoschma

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys/gals, I finally decided to be part of Rokslide. My good buddy and train to hunt partner Brock Akers writes some awesome stuff on here and I figured I'd join this community of like minded backcountry hunters.

I grew up in Idaho, but I didn't become a true backcountry hunter till I moved to Alaska with the Air Force. During my time there I was able to get my Dalls sheep on a solo fly in hunt. That was one of the coolest hunts I've ever done and is what defines who I am today! I learned so much about myself on that hunt!

Now a days I live in New Mexico. But I just got my dream job with the Army Corps in Oregon. I'll be moving in June sometime and plan to start helping more with the Train to Hunt events.

Anyway I hope to contribute and learn from everyone, I plan on hitting my old stomping grounds in the Frank Church this year. And start learning the ins and outs of blacktail in western OR.

Cheers
Tyler B.

OP
TBoschma

TBoschma

Lil-Rokslider
Ill be in Sweet Home, i should be there by next week!!! im so ready to be done with moving...

OR Archer

WKR
You're just 30 minutes north. If you're in Springfield stop by the shop( The Bow Rack) and say hi.

RUTTIN

WKR
I stopped in at the bow rack last year while passing through from Oregon to California, awesome shop definitely check em out!

OP
TBoschma

TBoschma

Lil-Rokslider
OR Archer, Ill be sure to stop in!! by the way is there any good 3D shoots coming up?

You're only about 20 minutes west of me. There's another great shop you should check out in Lebanon. M2 Outdoor Sports is a great shop.

There's good blacktail hunting right out of your backdoor. Glad to see another Oregon guy on here.

OR Archer

WKR
There are a couple coming up. There's also a 3D course open on the weekends up there called Horner's. The NW Mtn Challenge is also coming up in July at Hoodoo ski resort. I'll check the 3D schedule and get you some specific dates on the upcoming shoots.