First Lite Boxers

dbeeler

FNG
Bought the new boxers, not the boxer briefs. They fit like a thong! They might be ok if I was a woman. No room for the boys and they go right up the crack. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bughalli

WKR
Mine are great, but I do recall my size being right between a M and L, so I went with LG. I love them. Wish I bought them years ago.

OP
dbeeler

dbeeler

FNG
Mine are great, but I do recall my size being right between a M and L, so I went with LG. I love them. Wish I bought them years ago.
This is the first year they've sold them. Are you talking about the loose fit boxers or the boxer briefs? I'm talking about the actual boxers.

Gorp2007

WKR
I've got a pair of the loose fit boxers and while I wouldn't consider them thong-like, they do tend to migrate into the crack when left to their own devices. But I was born with congenital Whitemanassititis, so there's nothing there to prevent it. I have the same issue with Ex Officio and Under Armour loose fit boxers.

OP
dbeeler

dbeeler

FNG
I've got a pair of the loose fit boxers and while I wouldn't consider them thong-like, they do tend to migrate into the crack when left to their own devices. But I was born with congenital Whitemanassititis, so there's nothing there to prevent it. I have the same issue with Ex Officio and Under Armour loose fit boxers.
Interesting. I only wear UA loose boxers and love them. I was hoping the first lite ones would fit similar to them.

Bought the new boxers, not the boxer briefs. They fit like a thong! They might be ok if I was a woman. No room for the boys and they go right up the crack. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Post on Grinder and you'll sell those shorts and more in minutes...