First Lite Camp Moc

Joe Schmo

Lil-Rokslider
There was a guy who started out writing...then he had a television show that started off showing a piece of meat on a stick being cooked over a fire. The voice over was divine, people flocked like sheep, then he started selling spices...and whiskey...and everything else under the sun that is "necessary" to harvest a animal. Wait, I thought we just cooked meat on a stick? Now you're trying to sell me a $400 titanium cookware set to make camp food????
Gentleman, I give you a 90 dollar baby bootie...I feel like after you buy these you should just go visit one of those WWII vet graves, you know the ones who started hunting for a week or so every year together after spending so much time in hell overseas, and explain to them what you have done and why. See what they say.

Meh.

FL is an apparel business. They make stuff and sell it. If I don’t want it, I don’t buy it.

to the broader point, if I could wave my magic wand and have Rinella’s career, hosting, writing, hunting, selling hunting stuff, having adventures with that dang sexual 🦖🦖🦖🦖 ole cal, I would do it in a heartbeat.

I hope guys have their cameras ready to take pics of camp mates that decide to buy these because:

1)They just deserve it for buying them.

2)People are going to be busting their ass with that slick bottom.

There was a guy who started out writing...then he had a television show that started off showing a piece of meat on a stick being cooked over a fire. The voice over was divine, people flocked like sheep, then he started selling spices...and whiskey...and everything else under the sun that is "necessary" to harvest a animal. Wait, I thought we just cooked meat on a stick? Now you're trying to sell me a $400 titanium cookware set to make camp food????
Gentleman, I give you a 90 dollar baby bootie...I feel like after you buy these you should just go visit one of those WWII vet graves, you know the ones who started hunting for a week or so every year together after spending so much time in hell overseas, and explain to them what you have done and why. See what they say.
A. I won’t buy these. B. Have you tried not worrying about what other people spend their money on?

I have a pair. Not FL ones but western mountaineering. They’re awesome. I take them on ski touring trips. Really nice to take off ski boots and have something warm to put on. These are probably marketed towards people backpack hunting in the snow and dorks to wear around the house.

Back