First Lite delayed?

lostinsd

FNG
I am also interested in the corrugate jacket. Any comparisons between that and the catalyst? Looks like about the same outer layer just that the catalyst has a fleece lining?

MillCreekMike

Lil-Rokslider
Did anyone order the Catalyst or SEAK pants? How was the fit and length? I usually order tall and wondering what the length will be like on these two since they don’t offer the tall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got both pants, I'm not tall at 5'6" 35waist 30 in seam. Both pants are a little long for me, probably a 32" inseam.

The Corrugate jacket seems to be a solid piece. I just wish it wasn't so baggy in the sleeves.

Gorp2007

WKR
Anybody get the corrugate? Opinions? Particularly interested in the breathability of it?

I just got mine and it's the same materials as the guide pants. Sorry I don't have more details, but I'm excited to use it for spring turkeys next year. It's 90+ here right now, but I supposed I could zip it all up and go out and mow the lawn and let you know how long it took me to pass out.

I just got mine and it's the same materials as the guide pants. Sorry I don't have more details, but I'm excited to use it for spring turkeys next year. It's 90+ here right now, but I supposed I could zip it all up and go out and mow the lawn and let you know how long it took me to pass out.

So...what’s the verdict?

Gorp2007

WKR
So...what’s the verdict?

I wore it around the back yard cleaning up mulch and moving patio furniture and it felt plenty breathable. It was between 80-85 degrees and I was in direct sun. I got it for spring turkey and maybe early fall and I think it'll be perfect for that, probably less perfect for summer landscaping.

Justin_the_EDG

Lil-Rokslider
What happened to the short sleeve 150 weight shirts?

All the 150 and 200 weight Aerowool products in Fusion and Cipher were delayed till late July/August I believe. There's a note on the page of each 150/200 product that states that.

If you look back through this thread, I think the stated issue was that there was a printing problem from the manufacturer and First Lite turned back the original batch as unsatisfactory.

WolfpackNOgun

Lil-Rokslider
All the 150 and 200 weight Aerowool products in Fusion and Cipher were delayed till late July/August I believe. There's a note on the page of each 150/200 product that states that.

If you look back through this thread, I think the stated issue was that there was a printing problem from the manufacturer and First Lite turned back the original batch as unsatisfactory.

I remember seeing that, but what about the solid colors? There isn't even a short sleeve listed on their site for the new 150 aerowool.

Dwight.MT

FNG
I've noticed that the camo patterns tend to be brighter and sharper on synthetics than on merino. That's been true for gear I've bought from Sitka, KUIU, and First Lite. I'm guessing its just how the different fabrics take dye.

OP
O
I remember seeing that, but what about the solid colors? There isn't even a short sleeve listed on their site for the new 150 aerowool.

Just talked to a guy from FL. He said they are still making them and they should be available 1st week in August.

OP
O
Good to know. It's gets pretty hot and sticky in the Carolinas and its nice to have that short sleeve option.

I agree. I can’t wait until they take it one step further and offer a “Suns out/ Gunz out” sleeveless version with the Henley style buttons down the sides so you have the option of a side convertible shirt that basically turns into a cape.

Email i recieved this morning stated second half of August..
Frustrsting to say the least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk