First Lite sizing for longjohns??

I’m ordering some long underwear from FL and just curious about sizing? I wear a 33” pair of jeans normally and if I put on some old 34” Kuiu Attack pants they absolutely require a belt. My FL Corrugate pants are a medium/long and I need to wear a belt with them, but they have that elasticized waist.

I’m thinking a size medium long John? I’m 6’2” tall with long legs so the longer inseam of the large appeal to me but I’m worried about them possibly being too loose. Anyone have any advice? Medium or large? Is it better to have them a little tight or a little loose?

FWIW- I’m ordering the Furnace 350 weight longjohns; so they’ll prolly be a bit heavier than most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TN2shot07

WKR
All of the first lite I have seems to run big, I think you’re probably ok with the medium. They’re also easy to deal with on exchanges so you should be fine either way.

Gorp2007

WKR
I’m 6’ with a 32” inseam and wear a 33x32 or 32x32 in Levi’s depending on proximity to the holidays. For First Lite, Medium Tall in pants and Medium in base layers works for me.

j_laucks

Lil-Rokslider
For what it is worth I am 5'11" 165# 32x32 pants and I wear a size medium in all FL bottoms.