Fish out of water, a guided(ish) whitetail hunt

I book hunts all over Canada and the weather man has been calling for a super El Niño this year which may or may not happen but if it does it may not be as cold as normal this year but only the man upstairs knows.

TheWhitetailNut

Lil-Rokslider
Ideally a heater body suit, no cooking smells, don't watch TV. Alberta does not have baiting and most blinds are set up on narrow unmaintained cuts.

WCB

WKR
Heater body suit. Don't have to wear as many clothes...just tuck in and be warm. I sat for a solid week wolf hunting in Alberta in -30F weather no heater in the blind was perfectly warm. Had basic heavy base layer, fairly light fleece mid layer, and just a cheap pair of bibs and and down puffy jacket on.

Bring insulated boot blankets. get to the blind take off your boots throw a couple hand or foot warmers in the boot blankets and put your feet in.

I regularly bring my jet boil to heat up coffee or soup. Also if you can get the pot holder for the jet boil make a ham and cheese sandwich wrap in foil and set that on the pot holder. I eat enough freeze dried meals when back pack hunting don't want to do it when I don't have too.

Obviously if they are large enough blinds a heater would be the ticket but you have to deal with packing in a bunch of 1lb tanks or getting a 20lb out there plus the heater.

Maverick1

WKR
Through a series of events, I'm going on a rifle whitetail hunt in November. It sounds like we'll be staying in the property owners house. He will be driving us near stand locations and we will walk in. Temps were single digits low teens for the hunt last year. The blinds are elevated box blinds. I'm planning on buying some puffy pants and maybe even bringing a quilt. I figured bringing a stove with dehydrated meals and plenty of water to make warm lunches if I do an all day sit would be taking it up a level.

Any gear considerations or things I should ask the owner before I go?

I've never done a guided(ish) or whitetail hunt so I'm not sure what things I should be aware of.

Side note, I'll be flying into Edmonton from Sea. Figured I'm packing my essentials into my daypack as a carry-on. Gun and extra stuff will go as checked.
How did the hunt go?