Fitness and Meal Tracking Apps

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
In the market, hoping to benefit from what y'all on here have already figured out.

1) What have you used that you didn't like?
2) What are you currently using that you like?
3) Do you pay for it?

Thanks for any input.

Daniel_M

WKR
Big fan of MyFitnessPal. If your eating relatively well I don't see a point in tracking everything, just calories. Goals are calorie driven.

I just checked it out. Great app. I am trying to gain some weight, and I was having a hard time tracking calories. This should really help.

Thanks for the suggestion of My Fitness Pal. I have been trying to gain some weight. I put in my details and I have been keeping track of my food intake for the day. I was shocked by the amount of food they say I need to eat.

oldillini

Lil-Rokslider
Wish I had that problem of needing to gain weight. I just think of a piece of pie and my waistline grows by an inch.

Ray

WKR
Wish I had that problem of needing to gain weight. I just think of a piece of pie and my waistline grows by an inch.

I am with you. I think there is a neurological link to the endricrin system that causes a thyroid cycling issue when you see food.

I'll be the weird guy. I use Fit Bit. the device was $100 & the program for tracking food comes with it. Been very happy with it. Keeps track of my calories burned with Bluetooth & compares that to calories consumed.