Fitness Standards

To be fair, Rokslide's description reads: "Rokslide is “the place” to connect with other hardcore, over-the-top hunting fanatics." We're talking hardcore, backcountry hunting here.

I learned something new everyday. I need to step up my game then thanks for moto

So true. I can hit all of the aerobics, but I know for a fact I wouldn't hit the strength marks. It's not that I couldn't, I could easily squat over 2x my body weight in college when I lifted a lot. I haven't even touched a barbell in over a year, but I get around just fine in the mountains both with or without a heavy load.

I'm just the opposite of this I struggle with the cardio and the strength is easy. I though I managed myself fine in the mountains; but to compare me to you guys who have been doing this a while I'm lagging.

jmez

WKR
Body type and muscle type come into play in all of this. I like coastalbendbows struggle with the cardio. The strength stuff is easy for me and I've always been strong. Even when in High School when I was wrestling and in shape I struggled to run a mile in any sort of decent time. I've never broke 6 minutes. I've been squatting twice my bodyweight since I can remember.