Flying with multiple firearms one case?

slick

WKR
I wouldn't think so. Which airline are you flying with?

I haven't had any issues flying in AK with a couple rifles and Glock in one case with ammo as well. I don't know this for sure, but I think it'll make life easier if ammo is in factory boxes.
Shoot, one week I checked that gun case in 9 different times. Multiple firearms shouldn't be an issue.

I’ve flown with multiple in a case no problem. Most airlines put a limit on 5 in a single case (verify for each airline) but no limit on cases.

AKDoc

WKR
I've not had a problem with two rifles and two handguns in the same case...have done it many times with Alaska Airlines.

nnkboykin

FNG
Shouldn't be an issue. Just watch weight. an overweight bag will cost more than 3 regular bags in most cases

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I also have done it. No problem. Just be sure to declare there are firearms in locking gun case.

tstith

Lil-Rokslider
Never had an issue so long as its within weight, ammo stored in accordance with airline regs. Watch the specific airline regs. Some require you to have ammo stored in original containers or plastic containers, others allow them to be in magazines separated in the case from the weapon. Southwest has always been the most lenient in my experience. When I fly through Hobby in Houston it always turns into a game of show and tell. Gotta love Texans

TreeWalking

Lil-Rokslider
The ammunition limits are quite specific if you get an inspector that wants to show how much they know. You can get multiple guns in a case but you likely will not be able to include enough ammunition. Also, black powder and their substitutes are no bueno. Maybe same for primers.