FNG California

bkusna15

FNG
Been searchign this site for the past year and finally decided to sign up. I am active duty Navy stationed in San Diego. Started hunting when I got back from deployment last year here in San Diego. I have been overseas for the last sixe years and originally from NJ. Looking forward to learning and being part of this forum.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
B

bkusna15

FNG
Thanks all, really appreciate it.

looking forward to learning as much as I can prior to this upcoming season.

I just joined the slide but recently moved from San Diego to Idaho. Just wanted to recommend another great forum that you should definitely look into being from SD. Its SCH Outdoors. Great bunch of dudes who are willing to help if they see you are putting the work in. Lots of local knowledge. Best of luck and I miss the tacos back home!

OP
B

bkusna15

FNG
I just joined the slide but recently moved from San Diego to Idaho. Just wanted to recommend another great forum that you should definitely look into being from SD. Its SCH Outdoors. Great bunch of dudes who are willing to help if they see you are putting the work in. Lots of local knowledge. Best of luck and I miss the tacos back home!
Awesome, I will definitely check it out.

OP
B

bkusna15

FNG
Awesome, I will definitely check it out.

SDxplor

FNG
A belated welcome, and hello, from a fellow San Diegan. D16 is interesting, but we have a big state with a lot of other great opportunities. Good luck out there!

I'm an FNG from SoCal just wanted to say howdy and welcome. Don't know if your aware but the CA big game draw just took place and D16, your back yard, still has tags for deer.