FNG from NZ

zacko

FNG
Evening all,

Lurked for years sourcing valuable reloading information on cartridges not so popular here in NZ, Zacs my name 33 year old carpenter from New Zealand.

Spend my spare time chasing Fallow Deer, Red Deer, Tahr, Whitetail Deer and Chamois in the North and South Island of New Zealand.

I'm a Regular in the Reloading section of our local NZ forum I'm equally passionate about reloading as I am hunting the game animals NZ has to offer.

7RSAUM Is my go to rifle to grab for North and South but from this winter onwards il be reaching for my 7LRM for the dedicated mountain country of the South Island when Im confident a longer barrel rifle isn't going to be an issue some of the tight alpine scrub makes the SAUM more appealing with it's over all light weight and short package.

Looking forward to being an active member cheers.

Zac

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Welcome. I’ve listened to a couple podcasts about hunting in NZ. Sounds like you have some good opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuckybmd

WKR
Welcome aboard. I was always curious about how hunting was affected by the change in gun laws. How difficult is it to obtain a rifle for hunting in New Zealand?