FNG from PRNY

Hey everyone,

FNG who's making hay while the sun's shining in NY, with hopes of eventually moving the family somewhere more conducive to my passions when my daughter's done with HS (I already uprooted her once for the job offer up here, so really can't justify doing that to her again...yet)

I lurked around Rokslide for a couple years and just recently started posting in preparation for my first hunt out west last fall. A Montana elk and deer combo hunt, with a bear tag to boot. Came back with a Muley tag notched, a 465 yard miss on a fatty bear, and a ton of knowledge--and as soon as I left I knew I wanted to go back, but with much more learnings and practice under my belt, which led me to start posting here, and consuming all sorts of Shoot2hunt content.

All of this to say, a sincere thank you to every single member on here. I'm a member on a few other hunting/shooting forums as well, and this one is far and away the best for guys keeping on point, not starting pi**ing matches (there are some, but not many, and not as bad). Kudos to the moderators and the members who are welcoming and willing to share their knowledge without being condescending!

As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new PRNY member.

Eddie

P.S. Please let me know definition of PRNY. I, at least, have an idea on NY but PR has me stumped. (y)

Back